Consultation, Writing Support, and Reflective Practice & Supervision
I offer consultation to mental health clinicians and other helping professionals to support professional development, and am endorsed as a Reflective Practice Facilitator II and Mentor through the CA Center for Infant/Family and Early Childhood Mental Health, which means that consultation with me counts for those who are pursuing endorsement (www.cacenter-ecmh.org). I run on-going small groups in reflective practice and in reflective supervision. I also offer consultation to people around writing practices and projects – papers, theses, dissertations, professional publications, and creative works.
Focuses of Consultation (for individuals and groups):
- Implementation of the Parent-Child Relationship Competencies framework
- Individual professional development
- Reflective practice & reflective supervision
- Writing practice and projects
- Integrating social justice principles into clinical practice